1) What’s the age range for babies in the class?
We recommend that mom/dad and baby are 4-6wks postpartum up to 12 months (pre walking).
2) How long is a class?
Class time is 1 hour 15 min, weekly for 4 weeks
3) What if I can’t make it to all of the session? Are makeup classes available?
We review previous strokes in each class, so there is ample time to learn the strokes from the previous week. At this time no make up classes are available.
4) Can I take the infant massage class before my baby is born?
Yes! You can bring a doll to class and learn and practice the strokes or your doll. Once your baby arrives, you would be welcome to join a later class at a discounted rate.
5) Can both mom and dad attend the same series? Is there an additional cost?
Yes, both parents are welcomed to attend. No, there is no additional cost.
6) Can my Grandparents/Caregiver take the class?
Not initially. When doing infant massage it is a deeply bonding experience and we want the parent’s to establish this first, before letting other family/caregivers provide the massage on a regular basis. Once the parent’s take the class, then other family/caregivers are welcome to participate.